The first day of spring marked the opening of the scallop season! Scallops flavour truly speaks for itself and you don’t need to pair it them with much else.
- Fresh Scallops
- Optional: Dash of white wine
- Shuck scallops
- Pat dry with a paper towel
- Season with salt and pepper
- On a medium heat BBQ or pan add butter and garlic.
- Cook Scallops for 2 minutes per side or until golden, spooning the butter over the scallops as they cook.
- Optional: for added flavour, add a dash of white wine before removing the scallops from the heat.
- Serve with chives and a squeeze of lemon.