BBQ FIsh skewers
- Fish – any fish will do, can even be the trim from your filleting
- Fish rub (herbs and spices, salt and pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and oregano)
That’s it! And maybe a salad on the side but we’ll leave that to you to decide!
- If you are using wooden skewers, soak them in warm water for 30 minutes to prevent splitting.
- Cut the fish into approx 1inch cubes.
- Coat the fish in the rub.
- Skewer the fish (One cube on a skewer is the perfect starter or load a few on and make it a meal!)
- BBQ/Grill for one minute per side or until cooked.