- Fresh Vegetables – we recommend Cucumber
- Tomatoes, Capsicum and Red Onion
- Coconut Cream
- Optional – Coriander, Parsley
- Cube fish into approx 2cm wide pieces. Juice the lemons/limes. Combine the fish and juice into a bowl – you will need enough juice to cover the fish. Leave to marinate for 20 mins. The acid in the juice will “cook” the fish.
- Dice the vegetables and set aside.
- Drain the fish and rinse with fresh water.
- Add the coconut cream and the vegetables to the fish and mix. Let sit in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Season to taste and serve.