Rob’s Whitebait Pillows
With only 3 ingredients, Rob’s unique take on the kiwi classic Whitebait Fritters is low carb, light, gluten free and the perfect entree!
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- 200 grams Whitebait Fillets
- Whisk egg whites and cornflour until fluffy.
- Fillet Whitebait.
3. Fold into egg white mix 200gm of whitebait fillets.
4. Add pepper to taste (white pepper).
5. Melt a good size knob of butter onto the medium-high heat surface.
6. Spoon mixture onto the surface.
7. Cook for 1 and a half minutes one side and 1 minute on the other.
8. Season with Salt.
9. Serve with a slice of Lemon.
You can add a smidge of Caviar for that Umami boost.