WHOLE BBQ SNAPPER
- Whole Snapper – gilled, gutted and scaled.
- Fresh coriander root
- Salt pepper
- Smash the coriander root.
- Fill the snapper cavity with the coriander and lemon slices
- Smear a knob of butter or oil on generous size piece of tinfoil
- Place the snapper on the tinfoil
- Salt and pepper the top side of the fish – add sesame oil if you like the flavour
- Top with slices of lemon
- Tightly wrap the tinfoil around the fish.
- Cook on BBQ at low heat for 20 minutes or until tender (55 degrees centigrade internal temperature).
- Let it rest for 10 minutes, top with greenery, fresh chili, and enjoy.